Object Management Group
Object Management Group and Business Architecture Guild to Host Business Architecture Innovation Summit
Summit to Address Leading Practice Insights to Maximize Strategy and Execution
Needham, MA - Feb. 04, 2016 - The Fourth Annual Business Architecture Innovation Summit returns to the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Reston, VA, USA from March 15-16, 2016, with a dynamic lineup of speakers, including IDC VP of Architecture, Mike Rosen, as the keynote. The Summit will feature practitioners and thought leaders from: Alberta Gaming & Liquor Commission, ABN AMRO, Chevron, Consumers Energy, Credit Suisse, General Motors, Principal Financial, HealthTrust, Humana, State Farm Insurance and VF Corporation. Registration is now open.
According to event co-host and Business Architecture Guild President, William Ulrich, "The Summit attracts a growing international community and is becoming known as the world's pre-eminent business architecture event. The agenda for the March program is exceptional and will showcase a variety of business architecture experiences and practices from a cross-section of industries, as well as offer unparalleled networking opportunities for practitioners at all levels of experience."
This two-day event will also include a series of Lighting Talks focusing on user experiences and updates from industry thought leaders. A special panel will spotlight the Business Architecture Case Study Award submitters and announce the much anticipated first-ever winner of the award.
Agenda highlights for Day 1 are as follows:
- Business Architecture 2016: Where We Are / Where We Are Headed
- EDC Strategy Realization Framework & Methodology
- Using Business Architecture to Attach Business Strategy with Agile Execution
- Addressing Product Management Needs for the Fastest Growing Brand in Europe
- Leveraging Business Architecture to Deliver Transformational Programs
- How to Use Business Architecture for Strategy Setting: A Case Study
- Design Reviews using the Business Capability Model
- Business Architecture Lightning Talks - 10 Key Messages in 60 Minutes
- Lightning Talk Discussion Forum
Agenda highlights for Day 2 are:
- What Happens When the Summit Ends? Networking Opportunities, Getting Involved
- Business Architecture Innovation Summit: Day 1 Recap / Day 2 Overview
- Opening Keynote: Winning the Digital Transformation Game
- Tying Business Architecture to Business Strategy
- Business Architecture's Role in Improving Customer Experience
- Establishing and Managing Business Architecture Practice in Humana
- Consumers Energy: Moving from Business Capabilities to IT Strategy: Generating the "Right" Investment Conversations
- Business Architecture as a Foundation for Effective IT Execution
- Information Mapping: In Theory and Practice
- Business Architecture Case Study Panel
Registration for the event costs $395 USD which includes refreshments, lunch and a post-event networking reception and is open to the public. CEU credits are also available from the Certified Business Architects (CBA)® program. The event is co-sponsored by the Object Management Group® and is co-located with the OMG Technical Meeting which is sponsored by: No Magic, RTI and Sparx Systems.
About the Business Architecture Guild
The primary purpose of the Business Architecture Guild is "to promote best practices and expand the knowledgebase of the business architecture discipline." The Guild is an international, not-for-profit, member-based organization that provides valuable resources to business architecture practitioners and others interested in the field. The Business Architecture Guild is the source of A Guide to the Business Architecture Body of Knowledge® (BIZBOK® Guide) and providers of the Certified Business Architect (CBA)® program, which certifies business architects worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.businessarchitectureguild.org.
The Object Management Group® (OMG®) is an international, open membership, not-for-profit technology standards consortium. OMG Task Forces develop enterprise integration standards for a wide range of technologies and an even wider range of industries. OMG's modeling standards enable powerful visual design, execution and maintenance of software and other processes. Visit www.omg.org for more information.
Note to editors: For a listing of all OMG trademarks, visit http://www.omg.org/legal/tm_list.htm. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.