Welcome to the OMG website!
As a first time visitor, you may find the sheer volume of information available on our site a bit overwhelming. To help you get started, we’ve pulled together a page with links and tips we think you’ll find the most useful as you begin to explore.
If you still have questions, please contact us; we’ll be happy to give you a tour and help you find what you’re looking for.
I'M INTERESTED IN…
A general overview on OMG:
- Use the “About Us” tab at the top of the page to find general information on OMG.
- Visit our site map here.
- For background on OMG visit the “About Us” tab.
- Staff Contacts
- OMG Overview by Andrew Watson ( Listen to podcast )
What Does that Acronym Mean?
There are a LOT of terms and acronyms used at OMG. We keep a running list of definitions here.This can also be found under the “OMG SPECIFICATIONS” tab.
Membership in OMG:OMG has a page dedicated to providing you with information on the Benefits of Membership. You can also email email@example.com for more information.
Getting a log-in:If your company is already an OMG member, you can request a user ID and password here.
A specific technology area:
- Check out the “Technology” tab at the top of the page for links to standards-specific pages.
- Explore the “Industries” tab for more information on verticals such as Government and Healthcare.
- Of course our Specification Catalog is also available. To learn more about the process of making a standard, check out our “Hitchhiker’s Guide.”
Certification Programs:OMG offers several certification programs, for technologies like UML®, Real-time & Embedded Systems, SysML® and Business Process Management (BPM). Visit the Certification Programs main page for links to all these programs.