Cloud WG Agenda Calendar
OMG Technical Meeting
2022-12-04 to 2022-12-09
Timezone: CST (UTC-0600)
Up to date agenda can be found at: https://omg.org/events/2022Q4/agendas/CloudWGCalendar.html
| Wed 2022-12-07 || |
|09:00-12:00 ||OMG Cloud Working Group Q4 meeting |
| || |
|Callin Info: ||Callin access through meet.goto.com will be available to registered attendees during the event.|
Welcome, introductions, and recap of Q3 meeting
Note that previous meetings did not follow a strict schedule due to participants coming and going at different times. This meeting may follow a "clinic" format ("the doctor is in") instead of adhering to a strict schedule. However, any presentation or discussion involving guests or other participants will be scheduled at a specific time to respect their time constraints.
- Times are listed in the CST time zone (UTC-6) since the in-person meeting is in Texas.
- Please register with OMG, even if you're attendingremotely
- If you're ONLY attending the Cloud WG session, you can waive the registration fee by entering the discount code OMGAUCLF22 if you're attending in person in Austin, or OMGAUCLV22if you're attending remotely (you will receive a link to join the web session with your registration confirmation).
- Contact [email protected] with any logistics or registration questions.
9:00--9:15 Welcome, introductions, quick summary of previous meeting
9:15--10:00 Status of work in progress
10:00--10:30 Status of ANSI X9.125 standard (Cloud Management and Security for Financial Institutions)-- Mick Talley (University Bank) or Claude Baudoin
- Cloud Data Governance paper -- Dave Harris
- Interoperability and Portability paper -- Lisa Schenkewitz (IBM), Claude Baudoin
- Standard Template for Cloud Service Agreements -- Claude Baudoin
10:45-11:45 Roadmap discussion
- Volunteers for leadership and participation to develop:
- "Cloud Myths and Realities" paper?
- Update to the Cloud Security paper, jointly with Cloud Security Alliance?
- Other suggestions?
- Any webinar ideas? Other ways to publicize our work?
- Meeting schedule, frequency and format (teleconferences vs. quarterly meetings)
- Co-chair confirmation or new candidates?
Generated at: 2022-12-13 01:30 US/Eastern