Artificial Intelligence PTF Agenda
OMG Technical Meeting
2023-06-18 to 2023-06-23
Timezone: EDT (UTC-0400)
Up to date agenda can be found at: https://omg.org/events/2023Q2/agendas/ArtificialIntelligencePTFCalendar.html
| Tue 2023-06-20 || |
|10:00-12:00 ||AI PTF session 1 |
| || |
|Callin Info: ||Callin access through meet.goto.com will be available to registered attendees during the event.|
- Times are listed in the EDT time zone (UTC-4) since the in-person meeting is in Florida.
- You must register with OMG, even if you're asking to attend remotely, otherwise you will not have access to the collaboration platform. The GoToMeeting link will only be provided by logging in to that platform.
- Contact [email protected] with any logistics or registration questions.
Some of the items below are placeholders without specific times -- please contact [email protected] to confirm, ask for a specific time slot, or add a new topic.
- Welcome and introductions
- Summary of Q1 meeting on March 21
- CO-CHAIR NOMINATIONS AND ELECTION -- May revisit at end of day if needed
- Update on AI taxonomy work (especially work of IEEE P3123 WG)
- Summary only -- we can devote more time to it in the afternoon is desired
- Report by Arnaud Billion and Karl Gosejacob on legal aspects of AI
- Karl: "I am committed to present some slides for 10-15 min based on my conversation with Arnaud on March 21, 2023; I will also touch on some related issues, such as standard essential patents.
- Related to this, mention of open ballot for IEEE P2840 , "Standard for Responsible AI Licensing", see https://development.standards.ieee.org/...
12:00--13:00 Lunch break
- Presentation by Xephor (AI platform using CORBA) by Isabell Kunst
|13:00-17:00 ||AI PTF session 2 |
| ||1:00-1:30 |
- Report on the Big Data & AI Expo (May 17-18) by Claude Baudoin
2:00-- (until agenda is exhausted, or 5:00, whichever is earlier. Short break at 2:30).
- Responsible Computing Consortium -- Generative AI Tiger Team (GAITT) -- (Vasu)Cheranellore Vasudevan, IBM, and Michael Linehan, IIC
- Presentation of initiative and questions for a white paper in progress
- More detailed presentation of the IEEE P3123 terminology if desired by attendees
- Discussion about the impact and regulations of generative AI (including traceability of generated information, legal responsibility for the output, etc.)
- Standards vs. regulation of AI?
- Fred Cummins: short presentation
- Future of the AI PTF -- roadmap, recruitment, etc.
- Getting traction for an RFP (on what?)
- Topics for the September meeting:
- Update from the German Federation of Industries (BDI) on the draft EU AI Act -- Polina Khubbeeva
- Update by Milos Drobnjakovic on the machine learning ontology work at NIST
- Recruiting more speakers
| Thu 2023-06-22 || |
|09:00-12:00 ||AI PTF to Ontology PSIG |
| ||AI PTF members are encouraged to attend the Ontology PSIG, as knowledge representations are key to supporting AI applications. |
Meeting in room hosted by: OntologyPSIG
Generated at: 2023-06-26 23:00 US/Eastern