Blockchain PSIG Agenda
OMG Technical Meeting
2023-09-24 to 2023-09-29
Timezone: CDT (UTC-0500)
Up to date agenda can be found at: https://omg.org/events/2023Q3/agendas/BlockchainPSIGCalendar.html
|09:00-16:30||Blockchain PSIG - GBA AI in Blockchain|
|This will be an open event all day streaming the Government Blockchain Association AI in Blockchain, questions can be asked in the youtube chat.|
Questions to answer from the RFI that the Blockchain PSIG will address.
What are some of the major obstacles, or pain points, have you encountered while developing a Smart Contract effort?
- An approach to design before coding i.e. can UML/BPM be adapted to complimeny Smart Contracts
- The balance of data modelling/implementation onchain and offchain
- Event Driven Architecture once a balance on chain and off chain - what is the most optimal design practise.
- Mapping design to any smart contract language
A transaction may live on for years while the underlying technology may change. How do Smart Contracts deal with longevity of contractual commitments versus that of its code?
- This is one of the challenges - my thought is that a contract can never die unless agreed by counterparties. Property leases go beyond the life time of most, there are 100 year bonds - I think this may be a question for the blockchain infrastructure as a whole be it ethereum or any other network. Another thought are governed templates/standards.
Previous notes are on the wiki at: https://www.omgwiki.org/...
|Callin Info: ||Callin access through us06web.zoom.us will be available to registered attendees during the event.|
Generated at: 2023-09-27 03:30 US/Eastern