OMG CERTIFIED REAL-TIME AND EMBEDDED SPECIALIST™ (OCRES™) FAQs
REAL-TIME AND EMBEDDED PROGRAMMING SPECIFICATIONS
Yes! OMG offers pre-paid Certification Examination voucher bundles at discounts ranging from 15% to 25%, depending on how many vouchers you buy. Each voucher lets you take any OMG exam. Vouchers are non-refundable and expire one year from date of purchase. Discounts are applied to the price in your country. The minimum purchase to receive a 15% discount is 10 vouchers. These 15% discount voucher bundles may be purchased from the Pearson VUE Voucher Store. However, to receive a substantially larger discount you can purchase (a) voucher package(s) (illustrated below) directly from OMG by emailing email@example.com or by calling +1-781-444-0404 Ext.103.
|Number of Vouchers||50 Vouchers||100 Vouchers||150+ Vouchers|
REGISTERING FOR AND SCHEDULING YOUR EXAM
Go to the OMG Exam Registration page at Pearson VUE: http://pearsonvue.com/omg. From here you can:
- Locate a Test Center
- Schedule a Test (requires a Pearson VUE web account)
- Reschedule a Test (requires a Pearson VUE web account)
- Cancel a Test (requires a Pearson VUE web account)
- Access Your Account
- View Available Tests
- Contact Pearson VUE Customer Service
At the bottom of the page, you can:
- Schedule Online (requires a Pearson VUE web account)
- Schedule by Phone
- Schedule through a Test Center
To create a free Pearson VUE Web Account: On the sign-in page that appears when you click on any function that requires an account, click on the link labeled "create a new web account" and follow the instructions that appear.
- Your name (you may be asked to provide your name as you would like to have it appear on your certificate)
- Your Social Security, Social Insurance or Pearson VUE Testing I.D. (SP#) Number
- Contact phone numbers - If there is a problem, Pearson VUE will use these numbers to reach you
- Mailing address - Please provide the address to which you would like your certificate mailed
- Exam number and title
- Eligibility information, if required
- e-Mail address - Once again for contact purposes, this is often the fastest and most effective means of contact.
- Method of payment
TAKING THE EXAMS
Acceptable forms of photo identification include:
- Driver's license
- Military identification
- Employee identification card
Acceptable forms of non-photo identification include:
- Credit card
- Check cashing card
In the U.S., Social Security cards are not considered acceptable forms of identification.
You can review the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) here. You can review the Candidate Agreement here.
PREPARING FOR THE EXAMS
AFTER YOU TAKE AN EXAM
You may use the Logo on your business cards, letterhead stationery, resume, Web site, and marketing materials for individual service, to indicate that you have earned a credential in the OCRES Program. You may not use the Logo on any product, book, or other material. You may not use it for any purpose other than to designate your OCRES certification credential.
You may use the OCRES Certification Logo only as permitted by the OMG Trademark Usage Guidelines at http://www.omg.org/legal/tm_guidelines.htm. Some of these guidelines are:
- You may not alter the Logo in any way.
- Your name, trade name, or company name must appear on any materials where the Logo is used. The Logo cannot appear larger or more prominent than your name, product or service name, trademark or service mark, logo, or trade or company name.
- OMG may, in its sole discretion, terminate your right to use the Logo at any time.
- full name
- current address
- candidate ID number
Once we've determined shipping costs, we'll reply with an invoice and as soon as payment is received your kit will be shipped.