Announces Special Events at Its Technical Meeting in Reston,
Needham, MA- 01-07-2013- OMG® is pleased to announce that it will be hosting a plethora of exciting special events during its quarterly technical meeting at the Hyatt Regency in Reston, VA. The meeting will run the week of March 18th. The schedule of special events includes:
- The Business Architecture Innovation Summit-Tuesday
and Wednesday. The summit will lead attendees through
cutting-edge concepts and best practices, highlighting
practitioner case studies. An impressive list of
presenters includes: Eric Karsten (Ford); John Baker
(Mastercard); and Scott Whitmire (Nordstrom).
- The Cloud Standards Customer Council will be meeting
concurrently that week. Monday, CSCC will host "Big
Data in the Cloud: Preparing for the Future"- a
conference on cloud-based Big Data applications and
tools. The conference will help end-user organizations
plan future cloud-based Big Data initiatives.
- The Component Information Day-Monday afternoon. It
will provide a forum for practitioners to present and
discuss activities and direction for future Distributed,
Real-time and Embedded software intensive standards
- The Data Distribution Service (DDS) Information
Day-Tuesday. The program will include case studies of
successful DDS uses, a high-level tutorial, and a DDS
interoperability demonstration. A wide range of
implementers will be presenting and participating
throughout the day.
- PrismTech OpenSplice DDS Demonstration-Tuesday night.
OpenSplice is one of the most advanced, complete and
widely-used implementations of DDS. This demonstration
is the perfect complement for attendees of the DDS
- The Semantics Information Day-Tuesday and Wednesday. Discussions and tutorials will include implemented solutions involving semantics in healthcare, finance, government and more. In particular, major themes will be sought that will provide requirements and drive future relevant standards.
Registration fees for each of these special events vary. Visit www.omg.org/news/meetings/tc/dc-13/info.htm for more information and to register. Walk-in registration is also available.
The Object Management Group® (OMG®) is an international, open membership, not-for-profit technology standards consortium. OMG Task Forces develop enterprise integration standards for a wide range of technologies and an even wider range of industries. OMG's modeling standards enable powerful visual design, execution and maintenance of software and other processes. Visit www.omg.org for more information.
Note to editors: For a listing of all OMG trademarks, visit http://www.omg.org/legal/tm_list.htm. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.