middleware and related services
To solicit, evaluate, and select specifications for recommendation to the Platform Technology Committee for adoption by OMG in the areas of:
- Request Broker Technology - including but not limited to Object Request Brokers (CORBA), Message-Oriented Brokers and other technologies that are the target implementation contexts for Platform Independent Services and their Mappings.
- General purpose Pervasive Services that are either:
- Fundamental for developing useful distributed applications
- Provide a universal basis for Application Integration and Information Integration, or
- Support higher-level facilities and frameworks
- Mappings for such Pervasive Services to specific middleware platforms, and reference mappings from generic PIM constructs to platform-specific constructs and protocol rules.
- Supporting Technologies for Application Integration, Information Integration, and Collaboration
- Final MM from Brussels (mars/17-09-30)
- Final Agenda for New Orleans (mars/17-09-31)
- MARS Roadmap as of New Orleans (mars/17-09-32)
- MARS Roadmap as of New Orleans (Public version mars/17-09-33)
If you are interested in getting involved with this group, want more information or would like to come as a guest to an upcoming meeting and obtain temporary access to the mailing list, please contact one of our Account Representative or contact one of the Chairs.