The Agent PSIG has currently evolved into the AI PSIG, with widened chapter.
The mission of the Agent Platform Special Interest Group is to work with OMG platform and domain task forces:
- To identify and recommend new OMG specifications in the area of agent technology.
- To recommend agent-related extensions to existing and emerging OMG specifications.
- To promote standard agent modeling languages and techniques that increase rigor and consistency of specifications.
- To enable developers to better understand how to develop agent-based applications, including large-scale distributed agent systems.
- To leverage and interoperate with other OMG specifications in the agent area, where appropriate.
- To liaise with related organizations that share common goals.
If you are interested in getting involved with this group, want more information or would like to come as a guest to an upcoming meeting and obtain temporary access to the mailing list, please contact one of our Account Representative or contact one of the Chairs.-->