The mission of the Agent Platform Special Interest Group is to work with OMG platform and domain task forces:
- To identify and recommend new OMG specifications in the area of agent technology.
- To recommend agent-related extensions to existing and emerging OMG specifications.
- To promote standard agent modeling languages and techniques that increase rigor and consistency of specifications.
- To enable developers to better understand how to develop agent-based applications, including large-scale distributed agent systems.
- To leverage and interoperate with other OMG specifications in the agent area, where appropriate.
- To liaise with related organizations that share common goals.
If you are interested in getting involved with this group, want more information or would like to come as a guest to an upcoming meeting and obtain temporary access to the mailing list, please contact one of our Account Representative or contact one of the Chairs.