PRIMER:Monday, March 21 – Free (limited space)
SUMMIT:March 22 - 24, 2022
PLACE: Hyatt Regency Town Center, Reston, VA (Washington, DC area)
Over the past decade, the Business Architecture Innovation Summit™ is the premier event dedicated to delivering implementation success stories, industry advancements, key learnings and expediting adoption across the globe. Presenters from a wide variety of industries and disciplines have shared their experiences in delivering and leveraging business architecture across a wide range of business scenarios and expanding into new domains. As the discipline has evolved, so too have the presentations and discussions. This coming year's event will feature 3 days of presentations, open discussion, panels and other interactions with fellow travelers in the incredible journey. The Business Architecture Guild (Guild) and the OMG took the Innovation Summit virtual for the first time in 2020 and had great success with attendees who may not have otherwise attended. Next year, the virtual conference platform will allow in-person and virtual presenters and attendees to share their topics, engage in questions, network and much more. The 2022 Summit will provide the opportunity to engage an ever-growing list of organizations, individuals, scenarios and industries. Join us at the 2022 Innovation Summit and see what other organizations have been experiencing for years. There is a global business architecture community out there and this is the one event each year that brings us all together in person. The Business Architecture Innovation Summit is cosponsored by the Guild and OMG.
Targeted discussion topics include:
- Accelerating Regulatory Compliance and Organization Maturity Through Business and IT Alignment
- Architecting Growth
- Building and Scaling an Enterprise-wide Business Architecture Practice
- Business Architecture Core Metamodel (BACM) Standard Update
- Business Architecture Guild Resources and Engagement
- Business Architecture Tool Vendor Panel: Latest Updates and Insights
- Business Capability Dimensions - Understanding What Makes a Capability Tick
- Case Study: Ninja Business Architecture: How Monsanto Created a Business Architecture Culture with No EA in Sight
- How Business Architecture Enables Strategy Execution (Biopharmaceutical)
- Implementing Artificial Intelligence with Business Architecture
- Improving Customer Experience with Business Architecture and Agile Approaches
- Leveraging Business Architecture in Software Design
- Leveraging Reference Models to Enable Business-oriented IT Planning
- Organizational Change Management Using Business Architecture
- Reference Model Panel: Rapid Deployment & Adoption
- Strategy Execution: An Incomplete Component of Business Education?
- Synergy: How Business Architecture Facilitates the Integration of Organizational Practices
- Technology Modernization Through Business Architecture
- Using Business Architecture as The Organization's Digital Twin
- Using Business Architecture in Strategy Development and Execution
HALF-DAY BUSINESS ARCHITECTURE PRIMER
For individuals attending annual Business Architecture Innovation Summits, Business Architecture Associates (BAA) offers a 3-hour Business Architecture Primer the afternoon prior to day 1 of the Summit. The Primer, which is free to Summit attendees and delivered by BAA cofounders and industry experts Whynde Kuehn and William Ulrich, provides a high-level, end-to-end overview of business architecture and is ideal for Summit attendees who are new to the discipline or just want to refresh their understanding of the topic. The Primer is Business Architecture Guild accredited, where attendees who have obtained Certified Business Architect® (CBA®) status will receive continuing education units (CEU) for the 3-hour session. A snapshot of topics covered in the Primer include a business architecture overview and value proposition, core and extended mapping domains, interdisciplinary alignment, business-driven IT architecture transformation, and setting up and managing a business architecture program. We look forward to having you join us.
The primary purpose of the Guild is "to promote best practices and expand the knowledgebase of the business architecture discipline." The Guild is an international, not-for-profit, member-based organization that provides valuable resources to business architecture practitioners and others interested in the field. The Guild is the source of "A Guide to the Business Architecture Body of Knowledge® (BIZBOK® Guide)", produced by Guild members.
If you need to cancel your meeting attendance and require a refund, please contact Denise Wahl no later than: Friday, February 18, 2022. No refunds will be issued after this date. You may, however, send another person from your company as your replacement and we will make the appropriate badge change.