XML Valuetype Language Mapping
This specification provides two essential scenarios for using XML to create IDL valuetypes. The first scenario, where dynamic information is present, leverages existing standards to provide access to the full contents of an XML document in terms of IDL valuetypes. The second scenario builds upon the first where additional static information is present from XML DTDs and (in the future) XML Schemas. The DTDs / Schemas are metadata used to generate Valuetypes that match the types of information expected to be present in XML documents.
Table Of Contents
- About the Specification
- Companies that have contributed to the development of this Specification
- Issues associated with this specification
- Specification Documents
Companies that have contributed to the development of this Specification
- Copyright © 2000 Cape Clear Software Limited
- Copyright © 2000 IONA Technologies Inc.
- Copyright © 2000 PeerLogic
- Copyright © 2000 Persistence Software
- Copyright © 2000 Rogue Wave Software
- Copyright © 2000 Unisys Corporation
Issues associated with this specification
|Description||Format||URL||OMG File ID|