Becoming a Member
Congratulations on taking a giant step towards becoming an industry leader! You appreciate that OMG membership means your organization has decided to join our open community which generates some of the world's most widely used technology standards. You realize going it alone would be an unnecessary waste of your organization's resources.
Becoming an OMG member facilitates an organization's ability to realize its digital transformation, define technological trends, and grow markets. Customers are attracted to companies that anticipate and drive market needs and whose products/services are continuously refreshed via standards-based upgrades and thereby extend IT investment lifetimes. In our community of field experts everyone has an equal voice during our time-tested and fair standards process regardless of organization size.
OMG membership will provide your organization with a vendor neutral forum and extensive ecosystem where it can:
- Access industry-leading intelligence via our brain trust, documentation, and events
- Align its products/services with OMG standards via blogs, directories, events, newsletters, press releases, social media, webinars, etc.
- Openly provide feedback with equal voice
- Jointly identify technology trends
- Network and establish durable and impactful business relationships
- Collaborate with our sister consortia groups and members
- Innovate together versus re-engineering alone
- Drive disruptive industry solutions and technology adoption
- Liaise with OMG partners
- Become a prominent sponsor
- Participate in or contribute to our certification programs and training
- Gain a market edge and industry recognition via deliverables, partnerships, and speaking opportunities
- Request use of OMG's credibility to gain further customer support
- Adapt its corporate strategy accordingly
- Propel market growth
How Do I Become A Member?
To become a member, simply fill out our Member Application and one of our Account Representatives will contact you. We look forward to working with you, your colleagues, and your company!