Model Driven Message Interoperability
The goal of the current specification (MDMI) is to provide a declarative, model-driven mechanism to perform message data transformation - not only to handle the movement of data between different message formats, but also to support versioning by providing a mechanism to map information between a new and an older version of the same message.
Table Of Contents
- About the Specification
- Companies that have contributed to the development of this Specification
- Issues associated with this specification
- Specification Documents
Companies that have contributed to the development of this Specification
- Copyright © 2007 FireStar Software
- Copyright © 2007 IP Commerce, Inc.
- Copyright © 2007 Informatica Corporation
- Copyright © 2007 International Business Machines
- Copyright © 2010 Object Management Group
- Copyright © 2007 Visa Inc.
Issues associated with this specification
|Description||Format||URL||OMG File ID|
Normative Machine Readable Documents