Precise Semantics of UML State Machines
The Precise Semantics of UML State Machines (PSSM) specification is an extension of the Semantics of a Foundational Subset for Executable UML Models standard (known as ?Foundational UML? or ?fUML?) [fUML] that defines the execution semantics for UML state machines. Syntactically, this specification extends fUML with a (large) subset of the abstract syntax of state machines as given in the OMG Unified Modeling Language specification.
- Precise Semantics of UML State Machines
- Document Status:
- Publication Date:
- May 2019
- IPR Mode ⓘ
- Non-Assert ⓘ
Table Of Contents
- About the Specification
- Companies that have contributed to the development of this Specification
- Specification Documents
Companies that have contributed to the development of this Specification
- Copyright © 2016 Airbus Group
- Copyright © 2016; 2018 Commissariat a l Energie Atomique-CEA
- Copyright © 2016; 2018 Data Access Technologies, Inc.
- Copyright © 2016 LieberLieber Software
- Copyright © 2016 No Magic, Inc.
- Copyright © 2017; 2019 Object Management Group
- Copyright © 2016 Simula Research Laboratory
Issues associated with this specification
|Description||Format||URL||OMG File ID|
Normative Machine Readable Documents