technical meeting overview
OMG Technical Meetings provide a neutral forum for analysts, architects, consultants, developers, engineers, executives, experts, vendors, and end-users alike to influence, develop, and submit standards that enable technological interoperability across industries. Contribute to ongoing initiatives, inspire new ones, and network with industry experts. OMG members are the cutting edge, which set the standards of today, and define the direction of tomorrow.
OMG special events range from several hour meet and greets, half-day workshops, full-day specific area info days, to multi-day summits.
SPECIAL CO-LOCATED EVENTS:
- March 20-22, 2023 - Industry IoT Consortium Member Meeting
- March 20 – 22, 2023 – Business Process Management+ Health Workshop
- March 21-22, 2023 - Digital Twin Consortium Member Meeting
- March 21-23, 2023 - 11th Annual Business Architecture Innovation Summit
- March 21, 2023 - DevOps/DevSecOps Standards Info Day
- March 22, 2023 - Augmented Reality for Enterprise Alliance Member Meeting
- March 22, 2023 - Unified Architecture Framework Summit (Free Event)
- March 23, 2023 - Augmented Reality Information Day
MEETING FEES, DISCOUNTS & DEADLINES:
- Standard Member Fee: $700
- Early Bird Discount: $100 (Deadline: Feb 17, 2023)
- Hotel Discount: Single/Double Occupancy $259 plus 12% local & state taxes (Deadline: Feb 24, 2023). Contact [email protected] for government rates.
- Special Event Discounts: Please check individual special events for group purchase discounts.
- Cancellation Deadline: Contact [email protected] by Feb 17, 2023 for a full refund or to switch registration.
- Airline & Car Rental Discounts: Call Travel Solutions, Inc. at either +1-800-878-6664 or +1-508-366-2678
- SUN – THU: OMG Subgroup Working Sessions
- TUE – WED: Exhibitors providing info and demos
- WED: Technological/strategic presentation(s) by sponsors
- FRI: Architecture Board, Domain Committee, and Platform Committee plenaries
NO RECORDING POLICY:
OMG strictly forbids the use of video or audio recording devices in all meetings including (but not limited to), gatherings, receptions, workshops, Information Days, co-located meetings and special sessions without the express written permission of OMG. Permission must be obtained in advance of the meeting and must indicate the intended use of the audio or video recording. Recording a meeting for public broadcast or financial gain is prohibited. Any unauthorized recording is subject to seizure without compensation.