Case Management Model and Notation
This specification defines a common meta-model and notation for modeling and graphically expressing a Case, as well as an interchange format for exchanging Case models among different tools. The specification is intended to capture the common elements that Case management products use, while also taking into account current research contributions on Case management. It is to Case management products what the OMG Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) specification is to business process management products.
Table Of Contents
- About the Specification
- Companies that have contributed to the development of this Specification
- Specification Documents
Companies that have contributed to the development of this Specification
- Copyright © 2011 Agile Enterprise Design
- Copyright © 2011 BizAgi Ltd.
- Copyright © 2011 Cordys
- Copyright © 2011 International Business Machines Corporation
- Copyright © 2011 Kofax Inc.
- Copyright © 2014 Object Management Group
- Copyright © 2011 Oracle
- Copyright © 2011 SAP AG
- Copyright © 2011 SINTEF
- Copyright © 2011 TIBCO
- Copyright © 2011 Trisotech
Issues associated with this specification
|Description||Format||URL||OMG File ID|
Normative Machine Readable Documents