C++ Language Mapping
This particular specification explains how OMG IDL constructs are mapped to the constructs of the C++ programming language. It provides mapping information for: Interfaces; Constants; Basic data types; Enums; Types (string, struct, union, fixed, sequence, array, typedefs, any, valuetype, abstract interface, exception); Operations and attributes; and Arguments.
Table Of Contents
- About the Specification
- Companies that have contributed to the development of this Specification
- Specification Documents
Companies that have contributed to the development of this Specification
- Copyright © 1991; 1992; 1995; 1996 Digital Equipment
- Copyright © 1995; 1996 Expersoft Corporation
- Copyright © 1989-1999 Hewlett-Packard
- Copyright © 1995; 1996 IONA Technologies Inc.
- Copyright © 1996; 1997 International Business Machines
- Copyright © 1995; 1996 Novell
- Copyright © 2008-2012 Object Management Group
- Copyright © 2011 Remedy IT
- Copyright © 1995; 1996 Sun Microsystems