Requirements Interchange Format
This document is created to inform:
- Persons interested in exchanging requirements data between organizations that do not have a possibility to share the same repository (See Clause 4 for a definition of 'repository').
- Requirements authoring tool vendors who want to support the Requirements Interchange Format (ReqIF) with export and import interfaces for their requirements authoring tools. See Clause 4 for a definition of 'requirements authoring tool'.
- Tool vendors other than requirements authoring tool vendors who wish to interchange requirements for documentation or other purposes.
- Anyone interested in defining, interchanging, storing, etc., requirements in a standard interchange format.
Table Of Contents
- About the Specification
- Companies that have contributed to the development of this Specification
- Issues associated with this specification
- Specification Documents
Companies that have contributed to the development of this Specification
- Copyright © 2010 88solutions
Copyright © 2010
Ategonow ( PTC )
- Copyright © 2010 Audi AG
- Copyright © 2010 BMW
- Copyright © 2010 Bosch
- Copyright © 2010 Continental AG
- Copyright © 2010 Daimler AG
- Copyright © 2010 HOOD GmbH
- Copyright © 2010 International Business Machines
- Copyright © 2010 MKS
- Copyright © 2010 ModelAlchemy
- Copyright © 2016 Object Management Group
- Copyright © 2010 PROSTEP AG
- Copyright © 2010 Prostep
- Copyright © 2010 Volkswagen AG
Issues associated with this specification
|Description||Format||URL||OMG File ID|
Normative Machine Readable Documents